Pages

About Me

我的照片
welcome 2 my blog. im not special, jus a normal human in the world. eat, slp and play....especially eat... i like to eat but i cant eat so many coz my stomach is small.XD i wil go find the nice food to eat nearby my area. if got any suggest by others i aso wil try to go for it..^^

2009/10/28

ishh...

er... my tooth so pain pAiN PAIN.....

tis noon went to see dentist, he jus gave me some medicine and wan me g bac at sat.

ishh... really so pain, i adi pained almost a week memang tak boleh tahan...

eat aso cant really charm....but after ate the medicine is ok adi...

haiz... hope wont pain again really cant stand it.

the day i waiting is coming, dad said wan go to hospital tomolo and make the appoinment of it.

hope they can do tomolo....

i adi forgot wan to print my ass questionnaire fo tomolo class, fortually cindy remend me...

thx cindy....hehe i really forgot it.

p/s hope the operation can sucess...

没有评论: