Pages

About Me

我的照片
welcome 2 my blog. im not special, jus a normal human in the world. eat, slp and play....especially eat... i like to eat but i cant eat so many coz my stomach is small.XD i wil go find the nice food to eat nearby my area. if got any suggest by others i aso wil try to go for it..^^

2011/04/08

my 21st birthday..

my 21st birthday was pass and im very thank to all my fren who are wishing me and present me..^^

im very happy of it ... the day at my birthday was easy and simple, sis bought a cake for me on that day

and ask my aunt come along coz she aso birthday on that day...

my 21st birthday was no party at all and jus simple celebrate wif my family



 
all the present which are here..><



i hav so many necklace le, duno wan wear which 1 haaha...
try to wear it whn u go out gai gai..^^

没有评论: