Pages

About Me

我的照片
welcome 2 my blog. im not special, jus a normal human in the world. eat, slp and play....especially eat... i like to eat but i cant eat so many coz my stomach is small.XD i wil go find the nice food to eat nearby my area. if got any suggest by others i aso wil try to go for it..^^

2011/08/25

chicken pox...

wuwu.. i have chicken pox... take rest at home and its itchy...

chicken pox make me cant eat all thing...i jus ate bread on it...haiz!!!

really so charm ..see many lubang on mu body, its urgly... dun like it.

hope i can cover all .. my aunt said i ned to beware of my eating and 戒口for 3 months..

walau, 3 month really wan make me die... im the person who like to eat de leh!

my sis very bad de lo,she said aftr this i may like back from philipine...

kek sei me! but never mind i aso will eat till full.....hahah...wont be slim de..><

没有评论: