Pages

About Me

我的照片
welcome 2 my blog. im not special, jus a normal human in the world. eat, slp and play....especially eat... i like to eat but i cant eat so many coz my stomach is small.XD i wil go find the nice food to eat nearby my area. if got any suggest by others i aso wil try to go for it..^^

2010/07/25

ASQ 2010

YOYO.....i went to watch the ASQ 2010 at Sat night.. its great for me..^^
felt happy wif it.. its my fren gave me de, coz she got extra. but she siting at v.i.p.
haha, fortunately im sitting at free seating. at the end whr i sat?? wow...im sitting at the
VVIP ( its jus for ASQ's fren and family my fren said)


tickets (2 v.i.p tickets and 2 free seating)

tis  is my ticket but i lost it le T.T





the stage




the fans and the ASQ's family sitting place
but im sitting there at the end..hahaa


Alex San...



ASQ's Top 3 on the stage


 after the show..^^

said bye~

没有评论: