Pages

About Me

我的照片
welcome 2 my blog. im not special, jus a normal human in the world. eat, slp and play....especially eat... i like to eat but i cant eat so many coz my stomach is small.XD i wil go find the nice food to eat nearby my area. if got any suggest by others i aso wil try to go for it..^^

2010/07/19

crazy nite..

wow last wed i had do a crazy thing at nitez...
wat i do??
haha.. i sing k wif my fren til 4AM....in neway kbox
its crazy to us.. v all first time do like tat

the other day i slept til 12noon, if my sis din cal me i aso wont woke up lo.
but happy wif it, hehehe..><



sing k~ing


























siao adi... v all so high there. hehe..^^


im superwoman....


yeah!!!!

my fren jus slept 3 hrs only thn they wen to work le.. they charm lo
im ok bcoz i no ned woke up so early to work..
hahaaa!!!!!

没有评论: