Pages

About Me

我的照片
welcome 2 my blog. im not special, jus a normal human in the world. eat, slp and play....especially eat... i like to eat but i cant eat so many coz my stomach is small.XD i wil go find the nice food to eat nearby my area. if got any suggest by others i aso wil try to go for it..^^

2010/06/13

sat, i went out to fren and went to umai-ya eat the sushi..
the food there is ok, nice...^^
but it has a small thing came out. they forgot to make my order and make me and my sis wait so long thr.
finally, my order set had come le...


chicken terriyaki...><


unagi hand roll..^^


udong tempura

after having the food...


yummy yummy....^^

fri, i went to sing k wif the 2 old fren.. v sing til carzy... haha.. b4 tat wan back early but at the end sing the time up..






tis is the 2 fren i sang wif them..^^ long time no meet yy adi
1st time sing wif them.. haha

没有评论: