Pages

About Me

我的照片
welcome 2 my blog. im not special, jus a normal human in the world. eat, slp and play....especially eat... i like to eat but i cant eat so many coz my stomach is small.XD i wil go find the nice food to eat nearby my area. if got any suggest by others i aso wil try to go for it..^^

2010/06/11

yeah.. took result..

yeah.. result has came out on wed but i din go and take it..

finally i went and took it at noon 2day.. at 1st i dun wan go back college take de

i ask my sis take for me next week if really cant then i just go and take it.

haiz, got a fren told me yesterday got so many ppl  had fail the C.F exam, make me scare and worry of it.

thn i went to take it 2day le.. hehe.. finally i pass all the sub.. yahoo..^.^ hoo.. make me scared yesterday nite.

now jus wan to worry my resit exam only.. then can graduate le...>.<

没有评论: